Friday

Oh Coppercab!


New progress on my game "Castle Siege", arrows and melee perfectly working! I am super excited to get this project through, but I have made little progress on my other one. Hopefully we can get a fully functional demo done is a few weeks, but for now you can play one here! Use the left mouse button to fire your arrows/use melee attack, the 'S' key to switch view when next to the door, and AWD for ground movement. Refresh if you want more (6.6)

I recently made a horrific discovery.

coppercab of Youtube has recently deleted his viral video, "GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS!!!". Many of you have probably seen this video, and responded with pity/laughter/confusion. I'm not sure why on earth he would remove this video, because that was the reason he has over 83,00 subscribers, and I bet you my first child that those subscribers will be leaving faster than Tiger Wood's sponsors. I'll also include placeboing's cool remix.

No comments:

Post a Comment